Start FAQ & Answers
1. How does this work?
- Create an account.
- Purchase videos.
- Watch the videos.
- Complete the attention checkpoints and hours.
- Receive a certificate for hours completed.
2. How do I login?
You need to REGISTER HERE if you are new to the site.
Then you can safely LOGIN anytime, from any device.
3. Who keeps a record of the hours?
We will issue you a certificate upon completion of the videos. This will be your record to maintain and will state the number of hours that you observed.
4. Who do we contact if there is a problem?
You can reach us on our contact page or email us at email@example.com.
5. How many hours does each video count for?
Each video is approximately 1 hour long, & will count for 1 hour of observation.
6. How can this be added to my PTCAS application?
Login to your PTCAS account.
Select "Supporting Information"
Select "Observation Hours" tab.
Select "Add Observation Hours"
7. What information should be entered regarding the facility that I completed my observation hours?
Facility Name: PT Observation Hours
Street Address: 57 W Eagle Road
Country: United States
Postal Code: 19083
8. What information should be entered under "Experience Dates" & "Experience Details?"
Under start date enter the first date you observe & the last date that you virtually observed.
Recognition type: Volunteer
Settings & Hours of Experience: Enter the number of hours you observed in each category (It depends on which videos you observed!)
9. What tab should be selected under "How do you want to have your PT Observation Hours Verified?"
Select "Send my PT Observation hours to my PT/PTA supervisor for verification."
10. What information should be added under "Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Supervisor?"
First Name: Rosemary
Last Name: O'Halloran
Phone: leave blank
License No. - Leave blank
License State: Pennsylvania
Lastly select: Save & Complete
Then you're part is done!
11. How long will it take for my PT Observation Hours to be verified by my supervisor?
It will take 1-3 business days for the hours to be verified (it may even be quicker than that). When you submit the hours to PTCAS, the company will get an email, and will review what has been inputted into the system on both ends to verify that what you have stated on your application is correct. Once it is approved the Observation Hours will update immediately on your PTCAS account. We are making it a priority to review & complete this daily, so students are not stuck waiting on us to submit their finalized application!
12. What should I do if it's been 3 business days and PT Observation Hours hasn't verified my hours?
First, check that all the information you have inputted is correct!
After you have verified that, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "MISSING VERIFICATION"
This way, we can check that we haven't missed anything. All of our customers are a priority to us, and we make it a priority to help the process of applying to PT school be as smooth as possible!